- 1/4 cup olive oil
- large clove garlic crushed
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 2 stalks celery
- 10 mushrooms, sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 potatoes sliced in rounds
- 1 tsp cumin mustard seeds turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 cup tinned tomatoes (whole)
- 1/2 califlower, separated into large stalks
- dash worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup parsley, dried or fresh, chopped
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1-2 cups fresh brocolli
- garnish (optional) pecans, walnuts pine nuts.
Fry Group 1 ingredients, starting with garlic, onion, slowly adding others, ending with spices. Takes about 10 minutes.
Add ingredients from Group 2, stir, simmer uncovered for about 20 minutes.
Add Broccoli from Group 3 and simmer for 5 minutes. Add peas, turn off heat, cover for 2 minutes.
Garnish if desired.