Miso Ginger Fish
- 1 Tbl red miso paste
- 1 tsp. oil
- 2 Tbl ketchup manis
- 2 in. piece of fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 Tbl rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbl honey
- 4 filets of salmon or snapper
- 2 small bok choi (or spinach)
- 4 1/2 oz. shiitake mushrooms
- 6 green onions cut in 1 in. lengths
Mix miso with oil, half the ketchup manis, and the ginger. Pour in the rice wine vinegar and honey and stir well.
Place salmon in a shallow dish and coat with miso mixture. Cover and place in fridge for an hour.
Bake in a covered dish for about 15 minutes at 325.
When fish is almost done, stir fry bok choi, onions, and mushrooms in a little oil. Add vegetables to fish, drizzle with remaining ketchup manis and serve.