Susan's Hot Crab Dip
- 1 250 g package of cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 tbsp. yogurt
- 3/4 c. finely grated old white cheddar
- 1/4 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, chopped fine
- 1 tbsp. minced shallots
- dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 lb. or 125 g lump crab meat
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped green onions
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
Beat cream cheese and yogurt until smooth. Beat in cheddar cheese, mustard, garlic, shallots, hot pepper sauce, and lemon juice. Stir in crab meat, green onions, and salt and pepper to taste.
Put crab mixture in 2 c. oven proof dish. Bake at 350 F for 20-25 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley.